Chicken Pillows are a fun recipe that is so easy to adapt to any of your favorite flavors! I actually haven’t made them in years and when I was looking for a fun to recipe for the recent KYVAN products we received, I came across this old recipe. I knew that with the sweetness of KYVAN’s Sweet Barbecue Sauce and the savoriness of chicken pillows it was bound to be a great combination! It was a success, and a huge hit with our neighbors who came for dinner and our whole family. I husband loved them and has been encouraging me to make them again soon.
One of my favorite things about Barbecue Chicken Pillows it the crispy crunch of the panko bread crumbs with the soft fluffiness of Pillsbury’s crescent rolls. This is a perfect meal to make ahead and then bake for dinner. Leftovers were also just as delicious as the first time we ate them and they heated up perfectly! This is bound to be a new favorite chicken recipe in your home soon too!
- 3 packages of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup of Ranch Dressing
- 3/4 cup of Shredded Cheese
- 2 cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Margarine or Butter; melted
1. Cook and shred chicken breasts.
2. Combine shredded chicken, barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, and cheese in a large bowl.
3. Open crescent rolls and separate into rectangles (each rectangle made of 2 crescent triangles).
4. Place a large spoonful of shredded chicken mixture in the middle of each crescent dough rectangle.
5. Fold edges and pinch dough together.
6. Dip each chicken pillow in a bowl of melted butter, then into another bowl of panko crumbs.
7. Place Barbecue Chicken Pillows in a greased 9×13 pan.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees F; or until pillows are slightly golden brown on the tops and edges.
Serve with barbecue sauce and or ranch dressing.
We recently received products from KYVAN Foods and were excited to use KYVAN’s Sweet Barbecue Sauce for this recipe! KYVAN Foods is a new line of products founded by former NFL football player Reggie Kelly. Just as the name KYVAN comes from his own children’s names, KYVAN Foods is all about passing down great recipes from generation to generation.
Enter Below to WIN 2 Bottles of KYVAN Sweet Barbecue Sauce for your family!