Do you ever discover something at the grocery store that you can’t wait to ‘play with’ in the kitchen!? That is exactly what I’ve been up to lately with these AWESOME round wonton wraps. Wonton wraps offer you the crunch of a chip, the substance of a bread, without all the calories! I have several recipes I’ll be sharing in the next few weeks with that include Wonton Wraps, so stock up the next time you visit the grocery store; you can find them in your chilled produce section typically near the bagged lettuce. These make great appetizers, as well as a meal, and their bite-size makes them a very kid-friendly food!
- 2 Chicken Breasts, chopped
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
- Round Wonton Wraps (The round wraps are newer, so if you can’t find them just grab a package of the square ones. Square wraps will work just fine.)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Cilantro (optional garnish)
1. Cook up your chicken breasts; then chop into small pieces. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine the chicken, barbecue sauce, and ranch dressing in a medium sized bowl.
3. Spray your muffin tins with non-stick spray. Place a wonton wrap in each section and gently press it down to the bottom.
4. Place a small spoonful of barbecue-ranch chicken mixture on top of each wrap. Then sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
5. Then re-layer again: wonton, chicken mixture, cheese. (Each cup will have two layers of all ingredients.)
6. Cook at 375 F. for 18-20 minutes.
Garnish with Fresh Cilantro (optional).
Check Out More Recipes from the ‘Wonton Cup’ Collection: