1. Fill your pot with cold water. Place the eggs inside the pot and place on the stove.
2. Turn the burner on to high heat and watch for the water to boil.
3. When the water boils, turn the burner off and place the lid on the pot. Allow the eggs to steam for 15 minutes.
4. Finally, pour out half of the water and refill with cold water. Allow the eggs to sit and cool. Remove the eggs from the water when they are cool enough to handle and decorate!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Once the oven is ready, place the eggs on the top oven rack (between the slots). Place a cookie sheet under the top rack just in case an egg breaks! This will make clean up much easier; better safe than sorry.
*A Facebook Fan recently suggested that you place your eggs in a muffin tin so they don’t roll around; what a fantastic idea for baking your eggs!
2. Bake the eggs for 30 minutes.
3. Once finished, carefully remove the eggs with an oven mitt and place them in a cool pot of water.
4. Finally add ice to the pot once all the eggs are in the water. Allow a few minutes for the cooking process to stop and the eggs to cool.
5. Remove the eggs and decorate!