Nothing screams game day appetizers quite like chicken wings! Whether you prefer them hot and spicy, barbecued, or with a smoky rub everyone has their own favorite flavors. I prefer them spicy… not ‘burn your taste buds spicy’ but just spicy enough to make your nose run a little! My mom made Buffalo Chicken Dip growing up and it was always one of my favorite appetizers. I love that it has all the flavors of buffalo wings, without all the bones and messiness!
Our friends recently invited us over for a birthday party and asked us to bring along a side dish or appetizer, and because I am craving everything spicy right now, this appetizer dish came to mind immediately! It was the perfect quick dish to heat up and take along with us. Everyone loved it and there wasn’t even a scoop left!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1lb.)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Red Hot Sauce
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- 8 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
1. Cook chicken breasts as desired (boiled, grilled, baked, etc.). Chop chicken into small pieces.
2. Combine, chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing in a small crock pot or casserole dish; mix together well.
3. Top with shredded cheese and let cook for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees in the oven or on low in the crock pot until heated through.
4. Serve warm with chips and celery.
Check out even more great buffalo chicken recipes: