Our family loves Chick-fil-a, and one of our favorites is definitely their lemonade! In our previous home in California, we had a giant lemon tree that always produced more lemons than we knew what to do with! I spent a few summers ‘perfecting’ my lemon recipes, and here is our favorite lemonade recipe that we make every summer! It’s our super quick and easy recipe for you to make Chick-fil-a’s delicious lemonade right at home this summer!
- 8-10 Lemons (Sunkist brand is what Chick-fil-a uses)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (use Splenda, Agave, or other sweeteners for the diet version)
- When using Splenda, Agave, or other sweeteners use only 1/2 cup, then taste and add more to your preference
- 5 1/2 cups water
1. First, juice your lemons so you end up with 1 1/2 cups of lemon juice.
2. Add the lemon juice and sugar to the pitcher.
3. Add 5 1/2 cups of lukewarm water to the sugar and lemon juice; whisk together well until sugar is completely dissolved.
4. Refrigerate until nice and cold. Garnish with fresh lemon slices. Enjoy!
photo credit: tasteofhome.com