Mayonnaise and onions are two foods that are rarely found in our home. My husband and I both do not care for either, making for a very happy marriage! However, when we find a sandwich that does not have mayonnaise on it we are both extremely excited to tell the other. That was pretty much the case with the Chipotle Chicken Sandwich at Panera… however I think we both loved it SO much that we couldn’t admit to ourselves or one another that the chipotle spread might actually have mayonnaise (heaven forbid, right)! That all changed a few weeks ago when a very special package from Hidden Valley arrived at our door…
Have you noticed or have I mentioned my husband’s slight obsession for Ranch?!? Yes, he even ‘pulled me into his ‘ his craze for Ranch dressing when we got married. Well, what arrived at our door literally changed the game for our at home sandwiches pretty much forever… there were 4 (count it, yes four) NEW flavors of Ranch Spread/Dip! I was beyond excited to show my husband!
The following Sunday we had a group of neighbors and friends over after church for soup and paninis and I couldn’t wait to share these NEW Hidden Valley Spreads with them (I guess I was feeling generous). Everyone loved them and immediately had a ‘favorite’ they were telling everyone else to try; it was quite funny. My husband and I LOVED the Spicy Chipotle Pepper and I couldn’t wait to try it out on a ‘Copycat’ Panera Chipotle Chicken Panini! And of course it was AWESOME and even better than Panera’s!
So, the question now, is not whether or not we can taste that it’s not a mayonnaise chipotle spread on our paninis (haha), but how much better we feel about it being a Spicy Chipotle Pepper Ranch!
- Hidden Valley’s Spicy Chipotle Pepper Ranch Spread
- 2 slices of Cooked Bacon (I used turkey bacon)
- Chicken Breast Slices (perfect from a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 fresh Tomato Slice
- 2 slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices of Sourdough Bread
(Ingredients are per sandwich)
1. Lightly butter the outsides of 2 slices of sourdough bread.
2. Spread a thin-thick (depending on how spicy you want it) layer of Spicy Chipotle Pepper Ranch Spread on the insides of both slices of bread.
3. Place a slice of cheddar cheese on top of each layer of Spicy Chipotle Pepper Ranch Spread.
4. Next add slices of chicken, cooked bacon, and a tomato slice.
5. Grill on your griddle or in a pan until both sides are cooked and lightly toasted.
6. Remove and enjoy!
Hidden Valley’s line of new Sandwich Spreads & Dips will take your boring sandwich routine to another level. With new flavors like Spicy Chipotle Pepper and Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan, your mouth will be thanking you and you’ll be on your way to delivering sandwich-envy.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.