- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Melt butter; set aside to cool. Place powdered sugar and cornstarch in small dish. Mix with a fork to blend.
2. Place cake mix, butter, and eggs in large mixing bowl. Mix by hand until well blended and a dough forms.
3. Form dough into 1-inch balls and roll in powdered sugar. Place on cool, ungreased baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
4. Bake, 1 sheet at a time, in center of oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
5. Serve or store in airtight container.