Watermelon and Lemonade, two of our favorite Summer time treats! In the Summer months I feel like I am always whipping up a batch of lemonade. When it’s just our family or a small group of people, I will typically make this homemade lemonade recipe but when we have a large group or I am out of lemons I turn to my favorite lemonade concentrate!
Recently we added a fun-twist to our lemonade concentrate to make an easy Watermelon Lemonade; perfect for large get-togethers or parties when you want to add a little extra something to your large batches of lemonade! It is an absolutely delicious treat on a Hot Summer Day!
- 2 cups Country Time Lemonade Concentrate
- 8-10 cups* of Watermelon (chunked)
- 1 Fresh Lemon (Cut in Slices)
- 8 cups Water
*depending on how thick you want your lemonade
1. Place lemonade concentrate in the bottom of your pitcher.
2. Blend watermelon and water together. Pour into pitcher of concentrate.
3. Stir together well. Chill with ice and refrigerate.
Serves about 16