With two toddlers running around, I am always needing to be in two places at once, know the feeling!? One child is always needing to wash their hands either because their hands are an absolute mess (Little Brother) or they discover a speck of dirt on their finger (Big Brother). We bought a stool for our bathrooms so they would be able to wash their own hands, but they still can’t reach the water flow out of the faucet. Ugh!
A few months ago, I saw a fabulous product that I knew would solve all our family’s problems… ok, well maybe not ALL, but I thought it was ingenius! It was a ‘professional’ faucet extender so that little ones could wash their own hands! LOVE IT! However, I could not believe they were charging $15-$20 for a tiny piece of plastic and were not willing to provide one for a review/giveaway…the nerve! So, I made our own! SO EASY, SO CHEAP, SO PERFECT! I know you’re going to love it! :)
- Dove Liquid Body Wash (travel size) -You could probably use another bottle of similar size and shape!
- Scissors/ Knife
1. Cut out the bottom of the container.
2. Turn container over and cut from the top to bottom along both sides about 2/3 of the way down. Cut across to detach the piece.
3. Pinch the sides close to the bottom to slide on and over your faucet!
4. WALA! You’re done! Keep one in each bathroom for no cost at all! I LOVE that I can keep this on our faucet downstairs in our guest bathroom and when guests come over I can slide it off and tuck it in the drawer!
This is completely a Cheerios and Lattes original, so please link back if you reshare!