Need an easy healthy side for dinner tonight!? Garlic Grilled Asparagus is on of our absolute favorite vegetable recipes. It is the perfect side dish for just about any meal. When we are grilling our dinner, we just toss the garlic asparagus on the grill as well. When we are cooking indoors we will just toss it on the stove and saute it. So easy, healthy, and delicious! This is one recipe that has helped our boys learn to love eating asparagus!
- Fresh asparagus
- Seasoning salt/powder (your favorite will do; we love Tony Chacheres)
- Minced garlic (to taste)
- 1-2 Tbsp.- extra virgin olive oil
- Ziplock Bag
1. Lightly roast garlic in olive oil (until light brown).
2. Add asparagus, seasoning, and saute on medium-low heat until it turns a dark green (3-5 minutes).
1. Toss the asparagus, olive oil, seasoning, and garlic together in a ziploc bag.
2. Using foil, create a small tray for asparagus; slightly bend the sides upward to create edges.
3. Place the asparagus and garlic on the foil and lay directly onto the grill. Turn asparagus every couple of minutes and it turns dark green.