Gooey Chocolate Crunch Brownies were of my favorite recipes to make when I was a child. It probably has something to do with the fact the they won a few awards at church and school baking contests… the fact that they are A-mazing helps too! This is a fun and easy recipe for kids to help with and if your little ones are anything like my boys they will jump at the chance to help, as long as there is a little finger licking allowed! :)
- 1 package of Mini Marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbs Butter or Margarine
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
1. Prepare Brownies in a 9×13 pan; chewy recipe. Bake.
2. Sprinkle marshmallows on brownies and return to oven for 3-5 minutes. Cool.
3. In a saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter. Heat on low and stir until chocolate is melted.
4. Remove from heat, and stir in cereal. Pour over marshmallows.
5. Refrigerate until the topping sets. Cut into bars. Serve at room temperature.