Why Guest Blog for Cheerios and Lattes?
The purpose behind Cheerios and Lattes is to share “little blessings” that we’ve discovered, created, or that have others have shared with us. If you would like to pass along a “little blessing” on the subject of kid-friendly activities, advice/encouragement for moms, recipes, DIY ideas, party ideas, crafts, or family devotionals we would love to hear from you! You need not be a blogger to submit!
Cheerios and Lattes launched on January 23, 2012 and in just five short months it is making it’s mark on the “mommy blogging” world with an increasing rate daily! Already, in just a year, with 73,000+ unique visits a month to cheeriosandlattes.com (110,000+ page views), and an Alexa ranking (US) in the 142,231 (and dropping daily) this is an up-and-coming site to bring traffic to your blog, a way to connect with other “mommy blogging” readers to build your readership, and a place to share your “little blessings.”
Guidelines for a Guest Blog:
- Articles must be original and written by you.
- Articles must be relevant to the content of this blog: kid-friendly activities, advice for moms, recipes, DIY ideas, party ideas, or crafts.
- Please use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- You must include 2-3 photos that are your own photos or stock photos; not taken from another site.
- Please write a 3-4 sentence bio. about yourself, your family, and or your blog at the end of your post. It is best to write in third person and include a photo or you or your family. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- Guest posts must be 400 words or less. Check your word count using Pages, Microsoft Word, or an online Word Count Tool.
Guest Blog Entry Must Include:
- Your name.
- Your URL & blog name. (if applicable)
- Your post title.
- The body of your post, along with photos.
- A 3-4 sentence bio. and photo of yourself or family.
Please e-mail your guest post entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of ”Guest Post Entry.” You will be emailed back within 2-3 days as to whether or not your entry has been accepted and then we will discuss the post date.