- 2 tablespoons butter (of replace with olive oil for a healthier version)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 24 fresh large shrimp, peeled (about 1 pound)
- 1 lime
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Make the seasoning blend by combining all the spices in a small bowl.
Add butter to the pan. When the butter is melted, stir in the pressed garlic. Immediately, add the shrimp to the pan.
Cut the lime in half and squeeze each half into the pan over the shrimp. Sprinkle the entire seasoning blend over the shrimp, and give it all a good stir.
Saute the shrimp for 5 to 8 minutes or until they begin to brown. Be sure to cook both sides of all the shrimp.