- 1 cup Cottage Cheese
- 1/3 cup Flour (white or whole wheat)
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 3 large Eggs (lightly beaten)
- Cooking Spray
1. Preheat the griddle or pan. Lightly beat 3 eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Next, combine the flour, oil, and cottage cheese. After the ingredients are mixed throughly, add in the eggs.
3. Finally, spray the griddle or pan lightly with cooking spray before pouring in the batter. Cook until golden brown on both sides and throughly cooked in the middle.
Photo Credit: Potaufeu on flickr