- 2 cups spiral whole wheat pasta
- 1/2 pound lean ground turkey or beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese (lightly sprinkled on casserole)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook pasta until al’dente.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground turkey or beef. Drain excess fat. Stir in the pasta, pepperoni, pizza sauce, milk, and mozzarella cheese; mix well. Pour this mixture into greased 9×13 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes, top with parmesan cheese, then bake for 5 to 10 more minutes.