We are visiting my parents this week and I asked my mom if I could share her delicious grilled vegetable recipe! Our boys even ate a few more vegetables than normal because they loved the flavor! This is a quick, easy recipe to toss of the grill with any meal; it would also be great for a camping trip. So gather up your favorite veggies and give it a try; you’re going to love it!
- Fresh Vegetables
- Gallon-size Ziploc Bag
- Olive Oil
- 1 packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
1. Toss the vegetables all into the bag.
2. Very lightly cover them with olive oil; too much will make them soggy! Sprinkle in a packet of Ranch Dressing mix and shake to lightly coat the vegetables.
3. Pour the vegetables into a grill basket (if you have one) or onto a piece of foil. If you are using foil, fold the ends up slightly to create a shallow bowl. Place on the grill.
4. Toss every few minutes to get the vegetables to cook them on all sides. Enjoy!