Our boys love eating at Red Robin. The funnest part is…their favorite food to eat at this popular ‘burger spot’ is spaghetti and mandarin oranges! Go figure, right!? Big Brother had a taste of my Freckled Lemonade about a year and a half ago and we haven’t heard the end of that
mistake. Now, before our waiter or waitress can even get out a welcome, Big Brother has already ordered his Freckled Lemonade! When I saw this recipe at copykat.com I knew it would be such a fun surprise on a hot summer evening for a sweet treat!
(I altered the recipe just a bit to fit the recommendations of the Red Robin servers who commented in to tweek the recipe just a little.)
- 1 1/2 cups of Lemonade (store bought, or check out our Chick-fil-a Lemonade Copycat for THE BEST recipe ever)
- 2 TBS of Frozen Strawberries with syrup (allow to melt)
- Lemon slice for garnish (optional)
1. Fill a tall glass with ice.
2. Place two tablespoons of strawberries on top of the ice.
3. Add lemonade and stir the mixture together. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
Photo Credit: RedRobin.com