My husband and I love Thai food; especially dishes with a homemade peanut sauce! Spicy Thai Chicken Skewers and Sesame Peanut Noodles is one of our favorite Thai dishes to make at home. I have been playing with a few flavors from this recipe for awhile to come up with the perfect Thai Chicken Pizza and believe I finally have it! It is similar to California Pizza Kitchen’s delicious Thai Chicken Pizza but my husband insists that the sauce is even better! One of my favorite aspects of the sauce, is that you can alter the spiciness by simply adding more or less chili sauce; perfect for a family-friendly meal that the kids will love too! When you bake the pizza, you will find that the peanut sauce will bubble up almost marinating all the delicious vegetables on the pizza as well.
I can’t wait for you to share this delicious Thai Chicken Pizza with your family for a quick week night meal that is sure to gather everyone around the table!
- Pillsbury Artisian Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. peanuts
- 1 c. Peanut Sauce-marinade only (try our homemade, or our favorite store bought is House of Tsang Peanut Sauce)
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. julienned carrots
- 1/2 c. bean sprouts
- 1/4 c. fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 c. diced green onion
Homemade Peanut Sauce:
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 6 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2-4 tsp. Sriracha chili sauce – depending on how hot you like it
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 6 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. fresh minced ginger
- 4-5 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
1. Marinate the chicken and peanuts in the peanut sauce marinate while preparing the rest of the pizza.
2. In a small sauce pan, stir together all the sauce ingredients and let simmer on a low heat. Be careful the heat is not too high or it will burn.
4. Prepare the pizza crust according to directions on the then top with homemade peanut sauce, cheese, grilled chicken, peanuts, carrots, bean sprouts, cilantro, and green onions.
5. Bake according to the Pillsbury Pizza Dough directions (10-12 minutes at 450 degrees or until edges are golden brown)
Pillsbury Pizza crust that’s deliciously easy! Unroll, bake and enjoy in minutes. Pillsbury pizza crust, it’s the perfect canvas for your favorite toppings.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by General Mills via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills.