During the summer, my husband and I love to make a big pitcher of iced coffee to keep in the refrigerator. It is the perfect afternoon treat on a hot day! However, our problem was that the ice would melt and water down our coffee… not good at all! This summer, we came up with the PERFECT solution…coffee cubes! Coffee Cubes are simply cubes of frozen coffee. Now, when our coffee cubes melt, our coffee doesn’t get watered down, but even stronger and more flavorful!
- Pour your favorite fresh pot of coffee into ice cube trays
- Place in the freezer until completely frozen
- Pop the cubes out and place in your glass of iced coffee
Iced Coffee Recipe
- Fresh pot of coffee
- Large Pitcher
1. Brew your favorite coffee, and pour into a large pitcher.
2. Add in sugar and milk to your preference.
3. Stir and taste. Add more milk or sugar if needed.
4. Store in the refrigerator.
5. When the coffee in completely chilled, pour over a glass of ‘Coffee Cubes’ and enjoy!