My kids (and my husband) had a blast with this one!
Materials: bath tub, shaving cream
Bath Tub & Shaving Cream Ideas:
Have the children spread it on the bath tub walls:
1. Bath Tub Pictionary: One person draws a picture and the other(s) guess what it is. Note-If the person drawing is under 3 the adult may want to be the “artist”!
2. Practice writing letters or numbers. With toddlers the older child or adult could write a letter then they try to copy it.
3. Practice drawing shapes and naming them.
4. School age children could practice their weekly spelling words or basic math facts families.
5. The possibilities are endless; please share your creative ideas in the comment section below, so we can add to the list!
*Did I mention how clean my shower looked and smelled afterwards?