Anyone else have thousands of photos ‘stuck’ in their computer and no time to do much else with them?!? Yea, that was me!
About a month ago, I was sharing with my friend Michele, a Creative Memories consultant who is an amazing organizer of her family’s memories and photos, my ‘mommy burden’ of how I have not done anything with our photos in years. I have a baby scrapbook for each of our boys that I update with a yearly collage but even that is a struggle to complete. I told her I needed EASY, that would be easy to maintain and
Michele had just the thing, a PicFolio! “PicFolio Albums come in a variety of sizes and are designed for maximum simplicity and ultimate versatility. Easily slide your photos into the Multi-Pocket Pages of the PicFolio®Album, and you’ll have a beautiful album to share quickly and easily.”
I absolutely LOVE our 1st PicFolio and couldn’t be happier and honestly, it really couldn’t have been any easier! I scheduled in two days to put our 2012 PicFolio together and actually completed in in less than five hours; the longest part was selecting the pictures I was going to print!
Here are a few of my favorite features of my PicFolio:
- Beautiful; the cover and inside are very sophisticated and durable
- Expandable; our 2012 PicFolio has over 225 pictures and has room to grow for Thanksgiving-Christmas Events!
- Personalized; you can order packs of cards to personalize and label the events in your PicFolio, I loved our cards and they were so cute but not too ‘cutesy’ for a home of 3/4 members being male!
- Durable; the leather bond cover, to the binding, to the pages, they are all durable enough for little hands to flip through and enjoy the photo memories, this was really important to me as I want our photos excessible for our children to look at worry-free
- EASY; simply print, organize, slide your photos in your album, then label! That’s it, no fancy stickers, extra paper to buy, or photo tape… did I mention that typical scrapbooking stresses me out…
- Layout Choices; the PicFolio’s have several different types of pages you can order for your photos: 11×14 Large Single Pocket Page, Multi-Directional Pocket Pages, or Horizontal Pocket Pages
- Reasonably Priced; to compile an entire year of photographs in a beautiful PicFolio, including the album, pages, photo printing (with coupons), and personalized photo cards the price is just around $100. If this seems expensive, remember that this is a complete year’s worth of photos and memories that your family will have for years! A book that will only increase in value for your family over the years!
Here’s the really exciting part!
Michele, a Creative Memories Consultant has partnered with Cheerios and Lattes to provide one of you with:
A BEAUTIFUL Expandable Vanilla PicFolio, complete with a pack of pages, and labeling cards!
Everything you need to record your family’s memories from last year… you just add the photos!
Have questions about the PicFolio or other Creative Memories products?