- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 tablespoons margarine, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup Kit Kat bar pieces (frozen and chopped in small chunks)
1. Begin by preheating the oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare a 9×13 pan by spraying with non-stick spray then coat with a very thin layer of flour. Empty out any excess flour. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
3. In another medium sized bowl (or the bowl of your stand mixer),combine the melted butter and sugars together. Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix on low, just until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and Kit Kat Bars.
5. Press the cookie dough into the greased pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top of the bars are light golden brown and the edges start to pull away from the pan. Allow the cookie bars to cool, then cut into squares and serve.
Enter Now for a chance to WIN
HERSHEY’S® Kit Kat Bars!
20 Winners Will Be Selected