- Tacky glue
- cotton ball
- wiggle eyes
- small pom-pom balls
- reuseable ice-cube
1. Begin with your washcloth opened and laying with the front facing down.
2. Fold the top corner down to the bottom, so that they are together creating a triangle.
3. Begin rolling the washcloth from the bottom point up toward the fold.
4. Next, take the washcloth “roll,” and fold it in half.
5. Using your fingers, pinch the “folded roll” in the middle.
6. Fold in half again.
7. Place a rubber band about 1/3 of the way back to create the bunny’s head.
8. Finally, pull the ears apart to separate.
9. Glue on the eyes, nose, and cover the rubber band with a ribbon.
10. Place a re-useable ice-cube in the body of the bunny, and glue the cotton ball on the back for the tail.